2004: Globalisation and Catholicity
The twentieth annual conference of the CTA was held at Trinity and All Saints College, Leeds from Wednesday 1 September to Saturday 4 September 2004.
- Margaret Atkins, Trinity and All Saints College, University of Leeds – “From Fuijan to Morecombe: Responsibility and Friendship in a Globalised Society”
- Catherine Cowley, Heythrop College, University of London – “Money, Finance and Morality in a Global Economy”
- Robert Kaggwa, St Edmund’s College, University of Cambridge – “The New Catholicity: Rethinking Mission in a Globalised World”
- David McLoughlin, Newman College, Birmingham – “The Global Church”
- Ian Linden, Professorial Research Asssitant, SOAS, London – “A New Map of the World”
- Richard Price, Heythrop College, University of London – “Globalisation versus Inculturation in Early Christianity”
- Frank Turner SJ, Catholic Bishops Conference – “Globalisation from a Pastoral and Theological Viewpoint”
These papers appeared in New Blackfriars in March 2005.